DBA Disc Brakes at Autosport International 2020, Birmingham UK
Autosport International in 2020 is celebrating the 30th anniversary this running event for motorsport success! With over 60% of trade visitors attending to keep up with what is happening in motorsport, there is a lot more exciting entities to cover across the exclusive "trade-only" Thursday and Friday.
This year we were attending at Autosport Engineering Show which offers the opportunity to discover the latest industry innovations as well as the opportunity to collaborate with new businesses.
DBA Disc Brakes during two trade-only days in NEC Birmingham UK.
DBA Disc Brakes with over 40 years servicing Australia and the world, DBA will highlight its array of its much-loved range of street to performance oriented brake rotors, its new and improved range of performance brake pads. Specifically within the performance rotor range, DBA will highlight its Australian developed and manufactured 4000 and 5000 Series with the most important features and benefits
DBA Disc Brakes
- Kangaroo Paw® Ventilation
- XG-150® Performance Materials
- TSP® Thermal Stability Profiling
- TGHP® Thermal Graphic Heat Paint
- T2® Bi-Symmetrical Slot Design
- T37® Tri-Symmetrical Slot
DBA Street/Xtreme Performance Pads
- Semi-metallic/carbon fibre friction material
- Consistent friction at high temperatures
- F-F/G-G Class Friction (0.35/0.45 average mu from low to high temperatures)
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Optimal braking consistency up to 438°C (820°F)/550°C (1022°F)