DBA’s Xtreme Performance brake pads have been designed for drivers seeking high initial bite and friction consistency from low to high temperatures. The XP range are for heavy duty applications, where higher friction levels are required, in order to safely brake under extreme conditions.
DBA recommends Xtreme Performance brake pads for street performance and police pursuit vehicles, as well as club track days, heavy towing and upgraded 4WD’s.
DBA recommends T3 slotted rotors in the 4000 & 5000 Series for best stopping performance.
DBA Street Performance part numbers are denoted by the suffix (XP).
- High performance across the full temperature spectrum
- Scorched for optimal braking performance
- Semi-metallic formulation and copper-free (NSFI certified) for low dust emission
- Application-specific NVH shims, slots and chamfers for less vibration and noise
- OE upgrade
- Performance cars, SUVs & 4WDs
- Use with DBA Performance Disc Rotors
For a full overview of recommended vehicle applications and pad – rotor combinations please check our Direct Replacement Guide.
FFor more details, download our Friction Buyers Guide.